07 dicembre 2006

Email dalla Grecia/Email from Greece

Ci scrive il nostro amico Manos Tzanakakis, giornalista e dj, da Atene:
Dear Alberto,

Hi from Greece, I was planning to write to you the last few days, I took some time off after WOMEX since I had no vacation this summer. Yes I have received the material and I am playing the cd like crazy on the radio. I am already looking for options in clubs the soonest possible as well as summer options in bigger venues. You are a band of high priority for me and looking forward for it to happen.

It is 105.5 in the Athens fm, "Sto Kokkino" (In the Red), www.left.gr (click on the loudspeaker to listen). My shows air Fri-Sat-Sund 19:30-21:00 Italian time. It is the radio station of the moderate left wing party Synaspismos, the one associated with the peace and ecology movements. The on air e-mail is onair@stokokkino.gr

I will definitely play you this Friday

Til later
Say hi to the beautiful girls

Manos
Grazie Manos!

Nessun commento: