27 gennaio 2006

Italy, the land of the sun - 2


The heaviest snowfall in a long time is entertaining northern Italy as I write (I took this picture in Piazza Duca d'Aosta, in front of Stazione Centrale). The Bergamo airport, where I was supposed to pick Peter up, is closed as a result. Not that I would have been able to do it: there are at least 40cms of snow in Milan city! I was just about able to disentangle the car from the parking place, but that's all the driving I can do for the day.

So it's no go for today. Peter has reserved a flight to Bologna tomorrow which should be ok, but the day's work will be pretty much lost. :-(

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Wow!
poveri milanesi! Meno male sono scappata a Valencia!

Anonimo ha detto...

Ciao Alberto,

The Land of Risig Sun also experiences the most heaviest snow winter in years.

Great to know how the recording is going without time lag.

I just came back from Glasgow and London. Hopefully I will visit Italy the next time I'm in Europe.

Say Ciao to raggazi in the band.
Take care,
Your amico in Tokyo