08 gennaio 2006

Peter & me

Peter emailed me back. Apparently he likes neither of my two new ideas... He's probably right in both cases. I will not mention to him the piano octave in Strade d'appennino, but I may make a case for the vocal intro in Non di sola andata.

Getting packed up to go right now. Lady J and Peter are already at the studio, they called me from there (well, not really from the studio: they were actually at some local restaurant eating gnocco fritto and tigelle, which are delicious and simple specialties only found in central Emilia). So I guess we are all set and ready to go. I will sleep this last night in my home, and tread on studio turf tomorrow. By the way, this is what the studio looks like:


3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

yeah! il mitico Esagono!! ^__^

Buon lavoro, ragazzi/e!

Anonimo ha detto...

ehi... ma dove è il vostro studio di registrazione?

Anonimo ha detto...

quello sullo sfondo con la forma esagonale?
chissà come mai lo chiamano "Esagono"?!?!